I'm in the shower this morning and my 9 year old comes in to tell me Nanna Day (my mum) rang and I need to ring Aunty Brenda (who is on holidays). So My Family don't do the you need to ring another member of the family thing so I'm thinking Oh God what's wrong. I ring my sister - no answer, ring her hubby - no answer, ring my sister again and wake her up, she has no idea what I'm talking about. So I ring my mum and wake her up, no she didn't ring. And then it dawned on me, my sister and boss share the same name. Yes my boss rang not the two people I woke up. Bloody Children.
Yes 3 weeks into school and we are already one lunch box down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a spare pink one if you need one my lovely. I was out looking for something in the decor range with Barbie on the front for Jon, seeing as he is the main offender, didn't find anything but I haven't given up
Post a Comment